GOAT STANCHIONS: QUALITY MADE, CUSTOM BUILT, AND SOLID.
Goat Stands Available For Purchase
- High quality goat stanchions.
- Made with treated Yella wood and built to last.
- Heavy duty hardware with zinc plated steel corner braces.
- An extra stool by the side is not necessary. Sitting on the base works great as you milk, feed or trim the hooves of your goats.
- Stanchion weighs 54 lb and is solid enough to hold over 250 lb on the platform.
- Shipped FedEx and packed in plastic wrap and cardboard from Missouri.
- (6 Quart Hook Over Feeder is not Included)
Make life easier for yourself and provide top-notch equipment for your goats. High quality parts and workmanship make all the difference. As you can see from the positive customer feedback, this solidly constructed goat stand is built to last.
Instructions for assembly included.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
100% Positive Customer Feedback
"The goat stand is working great for us. It was easy to build and we were impressed with the instructions... Quality product and would buy again."
"Your goat stand was sent down to Father Glenn Meaux at his mission in Kobonal, Haiti. The stand is well built, sturdy and easy to put together. We used it in January, 2013 to worm and vaccinate the goat herd and milked. Perfect for Haitian goats because they do not de horn.
Good design, priced right, well-done."
"I absolutely love the goat stand. It is made out of solid construction. My goats actually fight over getting on it! I sure makes milking them alot easier. The wide base gives them a sure footing. It has withstood the test of time. I purchased some time ago and the stand is located on my back porch. The stand has stood the test of time and the elements. I very much recommend the stand to others. Thank you for your workmanship!"